- 2 Years warranty offer is applicable on selected models:
a)   Smart Phones: A44, A52, A77, A97 IPS, A97_2GBPlus, Z50, Z60, Z70, Z80, Z90, A97, A97 IPS Signature, A 97 2GB, Z10, Z10_3GB and Z25. (Valid on purchases between 26th August 2017 and 31st July 2018.)
b)   Feature Phones: Captain N1, ARC 105, Captain K1 plus, KKT 9s, ARC 101, ARC One+, KKT Pearl, KKT 34 Power, KKT 40Power+, Spark i7, Spark Curvy+, Captain N1 Lite, Captain 4i, Captain 9s, KKT 28i, Prime, Prime X, KKT Pearl FM. (Valid on purchases made on or after 26th August 2017)
c)   Feature Phones: Captain K2, Lava One, Gem, Spark i8 (Valid on purchases between 26th August 2017 and 5th March 2019)
- Lava shall have the right to validate date of purchase on basis of Handset activation (Tertiary Sales) date captured in Lava system/Original Proof of Purchase of the device, as the case may be.
- The warranty period for the mobile device is two (2) years; for display unit (Touch panel, LCD, OGS(One Glass Solution)/OCA(Optically clear adhesive) assembly of touch panel and LCD), the warranty shall be twelve (12) months; for battery, charger and headset, earphones and cosmetic(including but not limited to Front cover, back cover, battery cover, volume key and power key) parts is six (6) months from the date of purchase.
- Two years warranty shall be applicable only on devices sold within the territory of India only.
- Warranty of the Handset / Accessory is subject to technical & physical verification at Service center as per the parameters prescribed by LAVA. "LAVA" shall have the sole discretion in rejecting the same, if the Handset /Accessory is not found to be covered under warranty.
- No coverage or benefits are applicable under warranty in the event that any of the following conditions are applicable:
a) The product has been subjected to abnormal use or conditions, improper storage, exposure to excessive moisture or dampness, exposure to excessive temperature, unauthorized modification, unauthorized repair (including but not limited to use of unauthorized spare parts in repairs),abuse, accidents, Acts of God, spills of food or liquids, improper installation of ROM files
b) Customer has not notified Lava through any of its authorized service channels for the defect in the product during the applicable warranty period.
c) The product serial no. code or the accessories date code has been removed, defaced or altered.
d) The product has been used with or connected to an incompatible/ duplicate accessory (i) Not supplied by Lava or its affiliates, (ii) Not fit for use with the product or (iii) Used otherwise than in manner intended.
e) The seals of the product's battery enclosure have been broken or shown evidence of tempering or the product's battery has been used in equipment other than that for which it has been specified usable by LAVA.
f) All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed part that is scratched or damaged due to normal use.
g) Accessories purchased against a service call when warranty period of accessories for the device has lapsed.
- Warranty of the handset is not assignable or transferable to any other consumer.
- To avail warranty coverage under offer, customer must visit Lava authorized service centre only.
- The responsibility for the personal data loaded onto the device is of the Customer alone. Customer shall be liable to take the backup of stored data on-his-own, before device submission at the Service Centre. Any loss of data during service shall not be responsibility of company.
- LAVA shall make all efforts to ensure that the product is repaired within earliest possible time subject to availability of spare parts. At times however, due to non-availability/shortage of critical spare parts or complicated fault, the repair turnaround time may take longer than the indicated time as may be indicated under the relevant job sheet. LAVA shall not be responsible for any loss(es) whatsoever in the event of delay in repair for such aforementioned reasons.
- In Case repair is not possible for the product covered under warranty then Lava reserves the right to replace it with any other product of similar specifications.
- Terms of warranty are subjected to change from time to time as communicated by company for all LAVA products, accessories, cosmetic parts or any other component(s) of the aforesaid LAVA products.
- Lava holds discretion to withdraw the offer at any point of time without any prior notice or liability to the Customer.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New Delhi only.